Friday, November 09, 2007

Fairy Tales


I just picked up my Fairy Tales (from Mirabilia Designs). It had to be re-framed because the lacing was coming loose for some reason. It had only been about 7 years so I was surprised when it seemed a little saggy. Anyway, the shop that had framed it is still in business and they re-framed it for me. It came out pretty well.
This design is still available if anyone is interested. It makes a great gift for a new mom and baby. You can see Mirabilia Designs here at Needlearts Gallery.
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! You've been doing quite a bit of lovely, gorgeous stitching of late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful any time and any year, Kelly. Good for you to reframe it. I've been waiting ages to stitch it for a grandchild! :)
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete