Sunday, April 08, 2012

Trick or Treat and Taxes

It's that week - the last big push to get all the taxes filed.  People are grumpier than usual.  I don't see too many people this year with smiles on their faces showing that they will be getting an unanticipated refund.  I have seen a few looks of shock on faces showing that they will be writing some unanticipated checks.  It's really too bad because aside from paying huge sums of money to the government or being reminded of the huge sum of money you paid all year long, this is really a nice time of year.

While getting my camera ready for a quick trip, I realized that I have photos on my camera that I meant to post back in October.  I must have skipped over them when we experienced "Snowtober".

Here's a quick shot of my stitched Boo Club from Lizzie Kate.  This pic is clearly before ironing.  I think it is before the little buttons were added as well.  Over the next week or two I hope to put together the other pics and create a quick tutorial on finishing a bellpull/banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment