Poor planning on my part. Actually, no planning on my part. I simply assumed that since I have a ridiculous amount of Mill Hill beads, I would have the beads I needed to finish this. Unfortunately, I was wrong. So, right now it says "SNOW" instead of "SNOW ANGEL" since the ANGEL part is written entirely in the beads that I don't have. On the positive side, the rest of the stitching is done. The beads should arrive this week.
Here's a pic -
Then, I was going through a pile of WIPs. I found one of my folders marked "cherub" from sometime in 2005. Inside I had a collection of freebie Mirabilia cherub charts and one started cherub. Of course, its going to take some time to figure out which cherub I started. I don't know what I was thinking. Now I have something to do this weekend ;-)
We have a couple more of the Giggles in Snow charts in the shop. Be sure to stop by our Mirabilia page if you are looking for this design.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Mixing It Up
2 hours ago