Sunday, February 03, 2013

Super Bowl stitching

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I'm stitching away and occasionally looking up to watch a commercial or some fray on the field.

I really like this design.  It's cute and it's a quick stitch - except maybe for the Wisper.  Just threading the needle with the Wisper is half the battle and since you use such short lengths, I feel like I'm threading the needle all the time.  I love stitching with the the silk Waterlilies though.

I think I'll be able to finish the lady tonight.  Sadly, I can't do the dog tonight.  I ordered lots of white, brown and black Wisper from my distributor.  Unfortunately they sent 2X lots of white wisper and no black so I'll have to hold off there.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
Happy Stitching!

4 comments: