Friday, July 27, 2007

Christmas in July


First, here's Rosebuds and Hardanger - a Teenie Tweenie from The Sweetheart Tree before the hardanger part is complete. I actually kind of like it this way. Maybe with a large heart charm in the center. But this time I'll just finish up the hardanger.

Just a reminder that our Christmas in July sale begins tomorrow and continues through August 5. There will be more than 300 products on sale - a bunch of stuff that says 'Christmas' or looks like Christmas or just made me think of Christmas - or in some cases, just made me think of winter. Be sure to check it out.

And, of course, Harry Potter was great. I sure will miss the summer tradition of waiting for and then devouring a new Harry Potter book each year. Here's hoping that a new great tradition begins next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment