Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer Stitching

Its absolutely beautiful here - not too hot, not too rainy, pretty much just perfect. Of course, not much stitching going on because we're outside as much as possible.

Lots of new Halloween designs are coming out now. A few cute ones have been released from Glendon place already, as well as Xs and Ohs. Then comes a bit of Thanksgiving stitching followed by a whole lot of Christmas stitching and finishing. Of course, there were some really great Autumn and Halloween designs available before as well. I will be stitching some of the Britty Kitty autumn designs from Brittercup Designs.


So far I've finished one of the name trees from M Designs. I still have two to stitch and then I'll finish them as ornament/gift tags. I have stitched two of the Merry Moe and Flurry freebie series from Kreinik. I think I'll finish those into CD wallets - kind of in the style of Just Nan's Christmas Wallet.


Hopefully, this weekend will be a nice quiet one. I am (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of my Harry Potter book. I've planned for some quiet reading time for weeks - but the book isn't here yet - so now its stitching time. This weekend I should finish the Teenie Tweenie kit from Sweetheart Tree. Its been quick stitching and fun. Then I will work more on my Indian Summer Reflections from Chatelaine. I've been dying to get to those Gazebos - that's why I chose the design in the first place. Here's my progress so far on the second corner.
Have a great week. Just a note - our Christmas in July sale will be Christmas in July and August sale this year. It will start on July 28 and continue through August 4. 20% off anything to do with Christmas - and we use the term pretty loosely.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment