Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More new products


Here is an update with some more new products. These are from Twisted Oaks Designs. First, Honor Thy Needle Etui. The finished model for this was really exquisite. The chartpack comes with the graph, excellent finishing instructions, die cut matboard and wood beads.

We have also added the designs in the French Monogram Collection to the website. In all, this collection includes an eyeglass case, a bookmark, a biscornu, a needlebook, a scissor fob, a bourse bag, and an album cover.

We have also added Coq au Pins and Merry Noel. Both of these designs are from the Chicken series and they're awfully cute. Be sure to stop by and see them!

Stop back tomorrow for another update.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I want to get this one. I will be contacting you :) Is it ready to ship??? Can you email me and let me know?? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Merry Noel one. Not seen this before. Think it'll be going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete