Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ornament from Ulla

Just in time to hang on my Christmas tree, I received this wonderful ornament exchange from Ulla. The ornament is beautiful and I love all the goodies as well - especially the little stocking buttons. Thank you so much!

Ornament from Ulla

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.

We are have pretty much recovered from all of the Christmas excitement - all of the wrapping, unwrapping, hugging and kissing relatives that we only see a couple of times each year, eating, playing in all the snow - followed by playing soccer outside in 60F only a few days later. Its turning out to be a wonderful holiday time for us. I hope that everyone else is enjoying the comfort and joy of family and friends as well.

I am, however, looking forward to the quiet of January to sit and stitch quietly wrapped up at home. I received lots of stash (pics next time) and I can't wait to pick up some unfinished pieces and start some new ones.

Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad it arrived just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornie and some lovely stash too.

    It sounds like you had a lovely Christmas holiday. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete