Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Project for Halloween

This is my summer project for Halloween. If I get it finished quickly, I should have just enough time for a small Autumn project for Halloween. I've been eyeing some designs from the Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue from last year that I never quite got around to. Actually, I really love the new Sleepy Hollow design from Glendon Place - but that's not my idea of a small Halloween design.

This is the Boo! Club series from Lizzie Kate. Each design seems easy to stitch. Once I have them all stitched, I'll finish them into a banner.


from the Boo! Club series - Lizzie Kate

Tonight I need to finish up the finish work on my Letter J. I'll be making a journal cover and using the Letter J on the front of it. The stitching is all blocked and stabilized and has its border applied. The rest should go pretty quickly. Pics tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: