Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lots of bunnies this year

This is a Mill Hill Buttoned and Beaded kit stitched by my friend, Phyllis.  Phyllis is one of those incredible people who manage to work during the day, raise a family, remain active in community activities, and pursue incredible crafting projects.  She crochets at incredible speed and produces the most wonderful blankets, shawls and other adorable items as well.

She stitched up this little bunny this past Spring and I will get it finished for her as a magnet.  He just needs his little bowtie and then I'll put him through the Xyron, attach a nice felt backing and a magnet rather than the pin backing.

It looks like Phyllis's son has shown some interest in some small stitching projects as well.  They are from a very musical family so I think I'll send over one of this year's Mill Hill releases - Music from the 2011 Autumn series of Seasonal Ornaments.

Happy Stitching!  Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment