As part of my finishing month I pulled out Emerald Dragonfly. The design is by Nora Corbett and she released it a few years ago. I love the metallic threads and beads - I think this was the first time I used Magnifica beads so maybe it was more than just a few years ago.
So, I planned to lace it and frame it this week. Here's where the problem comes in.
You'll also notice that it is cut in just far enough from the side to go beyond the left end of the stitching. ARGH! That leaves a grand total of 1 1/2" at the bottom margin between the lower end of the stitching and the cut. So, I'm off to troll about for solutions to the "not enough fabric to frame" problem.
Finishing month was supposed to be a breeze - a relaxing month of stitching, lacing and sewing.
June Pillow finished and recent stitching
1 hour ago