Monday, October 16, 2006

I've decided that its time to join this blogging revolution. So, here I'll post my goings on in my counted cross stitch life.

I am currently working on Chatelaine's Indian Summer Reflections. Since I purchased the chart when it was an online Mystery, I get to set my benchmarks by the parts in which the design was released. If you haven't seen Martina's designs, you really must! This is Martina's site for Chatelaine designs. This is the ezBoard for Chatelaine designs - a fantastic place for inspiration.

My other works in progress are Mirabilia's Giggles in the Snow (just the Boy), Fairy Idyll and a couple of personalized name oraments from M Designs.

Mirabilia's new design, South Seas Mermaid is also calling. The chart should be here in a couple of days and I'll be able to get a better idea of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment