Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chatelaine Indian Summer Reflections


Well, its the end of the month. I didn't exactly make it on half of my stitching goals. I certainly didn't make it all the way to the rabbit on Fairy Idyll nor did I finish any of the name tree ornaments from M Designs. However, I did finish part 3 on Indian Summer Reflections - and I'm pretty proud of myself on that front.

I also managed to get the second boot on little Mr. Giggles in the Snow. Still hoping to get Giggles in the Snow done before it starts snowing.

I think I need more reasonable stitching goals in the future. For the month of November, I will have to stick to Christmas gifts stitching and finishing.

Off to trick-or-treat! Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Great progress with Mystery VI! (oops, that is what I still call it!)

    ReplyDelete