Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Still working on part 3 of Chatelaine's Indian Summer Reflections. I always kind of suspected that Marlitt might not be my favorite thread, but I now know for sure that I harbor a strong dislike for it. So, in order to get through this part, I decided not to allow myself to go back to the wonderful silks until I had finished the Marlitt portions. Finally, I get to go back to silks tonight!


Also, still trying to decide how to finish the Emerald Dragonfly from Nora Corbett's designs. Not sure if I should frame it or maybe finish it into a box top.


Hopefully, I'll get a solid couple of hours of stitching in today. If I can finish part 3 of ISR, I'll go back to the Mirabilia design, Giggles in the Snow. Wouldn't it be nice to have it finished before the snow flies again?

No comments:

Post a Comment