I finished the stitching on my 'Daniel' name tree. I still need to add a star and beads and then I'll finish both of them into ornament/gift tags. I wish I had noticed that the Daniel ornament is significantly larger than the Chris ornament. At least now I'll be careful to check the sizes when stitching other name trees. Unfortunately, this is a pretty pitiful picture. I'll try to get a better one when the sun is out.
On the baby stitchable front - I still have a few bibs and sippy cups left. Please email me if you're interested!
On the store front - new Mirabilia and Nora Corbett designs will be going up tonight. They're so cute - you have to check them out!
June Pillow finished and recent stitching
54 minutes ago