Monday, October 22, 2007

What a day!



For some reason, I woke up this morning feeling far more patient than usual (might be related to last night's baseball game - or it might not). So, to take advantage of this unusual event, I decided to sit down and bead Giggles in the Snow - the parts that I would normally dread - all those little beads spread far apart from all the rest of the stitching. So - I did complete half of the beading. I wonder when I'll wake up in that mood again?

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. It still hasn't gotten cold here - which is unusual. I'm still pulling veggies - tomatoes, green beans, eggplant and carrots from the garden. My roses are even blooming! Since it hasn't been cold, even at night, it took a whole lot longer for the leaves to change and we didn't get as wide a range of colors as usual. But they did finally change - I think it was overnight somewhere between last Thursday and Friday. Its supposed to rain and be windy tomorrow so I wanted to get out there and see the leaves before they're gone. Here's our backyard and then a more distant picture of the ridge where we live.


I love Fall!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Kelly. I love the colours of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete