Thursday, November 15, 2007

Giggles Wall-hanging


Here is my finished Giggles in the Snow wallhanging. I think it came out pretty well and I have the perfect place to hang it.
This design is one of the discontinued designs from Nora Corbett of Mirabilia Designs. It is one of very few cute 'boy' designs around. I wish Nora would do a few more boy designs - before my boys grow up. She does a beautiful job with them. My next big Mirabilia will be Seaside Kingdom - also discontinued. I've seen a WIP of this piece where the stitcher converted the girl into a boy as well and I will try to do that as well.
Off to stitch some more Valerie Pfeiffer chicks!

4 comments:

  1. I have this pattern too and yours is so nicely finished !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and so nicely finished off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is beautiful! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Finsihed beautifully! I love this design and can't wait to stitch it myself.

    ReplyDelete