Saturday, November 10, 2007

Isn't this gorgeous!


This is a design called Brandon from Stitchin'spiration. It is a beautiful blackwork piece created by Sally Rudkin. I wish I could really show you how intricate and detailed it is. Guess I'll just have to stitch it! Be sure to click on the pic so you can see the larger version. In the larger version you can see the little pineapples and urns around the perimeter of the garden and the intricate fills of each section of the garden.
This is one of the designers who exhibited at the Online Needlework show. We'll be adding her designs to our website as well as those from Cindy Valentine, Twisted Oaks (remember the cute box with the otter?), Haberdashery Designs, With My Needle, and Whispered By the Wind.
In case you need to kit this one up right away - the model was stitched on 32 count Waterlily Linen with 2 skeins of #153 Distant Hills Waterliles silk from Caron Collection. I'll be starting this one as soon as I can - my first Blackwork piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment