Sunday, January 07, 2007

Its a New Year!

Happy New Year! Time for new beginnings, resolutions and a whole basket of new projects!
Our new website is finally up and running - come visit us Needlearts Gallery - We will send a $10 coupon to the first 25 customers who register on our new site.

We have already added a pretty good selection of supplies and tools and we will continue to add designs daily over the next few months. Of course, we will add new designs as they are released!

As usual, the holidays were hectic but fun. And, as usual, I couldn't accomplish half of what I had hoped to accomplish. But I did finish knitting a nice mohair wrap for my mother just in time for Christmas (the afternoon of Christmas Eve).

My stitching resolutions for this year are:
  1. 1. Alternate Christmas stitching with non-Christmas stitching throughout the year
  2. 2. Expand my stitching horizons - no new Mirabilia's until I complete a piece by a new-to-me designer
  3. Try three new finishing techniques
  4. Organize that stash!

Here's wishing everyone a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment