Saturday, January 20, 2007

Little Happy Dance

After my frustration with snow-stitching, I decided to do a nice small project. I needed a sense of accomplishment. This is from Victoria Sampler's Beyond Cross Stitch collection and is Level Six #9 Spider Web Flower - Thistles. It was a real quick and easy stitch. I will save all of the diagrams and instructions from this kit because they were really great instructions - they go into my reference notebook for the future. I didn't love the colors shown on the cover of the kit, but, as it turns out, the colors in the kit are purple/lavender and green, not pink and green as shown on the cover.
Not sure how I'm going to finish this. Maybe a nice card. Maybe not.


I think I need a "finishing week"!

To celebrate this little piece, all Victoria Sampler Beyond Cross Stitch kits (and maybe a few others) will be on sale from 1/21/07 to 1/28/07. Also, there are a few more spots left in our "$10 coupon to the first 25 customers to register" promotion (you can see that in a previous post).



Happy Winter!

1 comment: